October 22, 2013

Offshore Series: Hardhats

No comments:
 
I have some pressing matters to attend to this A.M. so this is going to be a no text or EXIF details post. But I have taken a series of photographs featuring a glimpse into the life of offshore workers and wanted to share. Most are on my Flickr and all except the first were shot with an Olympus OM-D EM5 and 40-150mm kit zoom. See here and here for details and my opinion on the performance of this combination. Thanks for checking out my blog, hope you enjoy all the series!! 

-Sam D.
"Safety first"

"Do not use to lift people"

"Escaping heat"

"Down the hatch"

"Powerwash"

"Surrounded"

"Watch out below!"

"Pull"
"Thinking of home"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff