May 06, 2014

Chicago in Monochrome

No comments:
 
$43/day parking
While in Chicago I tried to dedicate a lot of the non-pageant time I had to photographing the city and my surroundings in general. The EM5 was small enough to carry around with me everywhere and I used mainly the 45mm f/1.8 and 15mm body cap lens. The following are some photos of the city that I thought worked well processed in black and white. I love spending time in Chicago and photographing an urban landscape was new and exciting. I hope you enjoy this series =)

Sam D.

THE BOSS
Taxi

Bartending
Happy Easter!
THE GODFREY
Nightwalk
Pimping
Alleys
Look for bikes
Millennium park
Reflections
Web of lies
Fashionista
96th floor
One Way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff